Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gran's Tidbit Tuesday

I love the name Tidbit Tuesday that I read on a blog called Freckled Whimsey Link to Freckled Whimsy.
Soooo, after checking with Karrie Lyne, at Freckled Whimsey,  and she was totally "down" with using her Tidbit Tuesday Title, I am starting my own Gran's Tidbit Tuesday.  Do you want to know something?  Most of what I know is "tidbits" and why not share those morsels with you, eh?!  
The Rings have it. 
When I am using skeins of floss for an embroidery project, the rings hold it all in addition to my needles and scissors.  The two sizes (3'' and 1.5") that I use the most can be found at thrift or office supply stores.  This particular cluster goes with my "Never Ending" project, really it is never ending!  The ring clusters keeps my supplies handy in one place, can easily be picked up and tucked in an embroidery bag or basket for when I am on the go. 

Tidbit Tuesday Tootles to YOU



7 comments:

Darlene said...

Perfect Tidbit on a Tuesday! :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your Tidbit Tuesday...hope you have a delightful one!

Shelley said...

Cool idea!!! Can we see a picture of the "Never Ending Project" lol!

Orcsmom said...

Love your Tidbit Tuesday! Hope your son is doing better and you are getting some much needed rest! Hugs!!

Pam

Sinta Renee said...

Clever idea Gran! Thanks for sharing this little "tidbit"!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I love it! Great idea!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

What a great idea! It doesn't take a lot of work to put them on rings, and keeps everything neat and tidy. Thanks. You should see my mess thrown in a plastic bag!