Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Hand Embroidery Class Starting Soon

Come and enjoy embroidery heaven with me.
If you are in or near the Sacramento area in July and August you might consider enrolling in my new encore class.


NEW - ENCORE KNOT-Y EMBROIDERY LADIES CLASS


By popular demand, I have designed
an ENCORE Knot-y Embroidery Ladies,
three session class
for beginners and refresher level hand embroiderers.
It will be fun to pick up your embroidery this summer
and enjoy relaxing in embroidery heaven.

There are exciting things happening in the hand embroidery world, and it's not your grandmother's embroidery any more. (Not that she did not hand embroider beautifully....)

The Encore Knot-y Embroidery Ladies class is on the schedule at Bearpaws and Hollyhocks Quilt Shop, (916 - 971-9392). Sign up early - the class is filling. You can sign up by going to the shop or for your convenience by phone.
There are two session to choose from:

Monday Evenings - 6:00 - 8:00 pm
July 13, August 3, and August 24

Tuesday Mornings - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
July 14, August 4 and August 25


The cost of each session is $30.00

Taking this class is the prerequisite for joining the Knot-y Embroidery Ladies in September.

We have fun and enjoy being together with like minded people.
I hope you will come and join me.

4 comments:

Orcsmom said...

Did you say like minded people? That is scary! I can't wait for our next class. I just adore our class so much! Hugs!

Pam

PS-I can't keep my stick down, the ice melted today!! LOL!

Lorraine said...

would love to come to your classes...they sound like fun....maybe one day!!

Laura said...

I've always wanted to learn embroidery. I wish I lived close enough to come to your classes! I bet you're a wonderful teacher.

Ginni Jannicelli said...

I have been embroidering since I was a child, however, it's all self taught.
I would love to take a class. Will you have any classes in October?
GinniJan