- Tea towel made by Dunroven House that is 100% cotton.
- I prewashed and ironed the towel before I transferred the pattern.
- Outline Stitch with two threads, which lays flat on the surface.
- Embroidery done using the Gentle Art Thread - Weathered Barn.
- It is hard to see the exact colour here, but the match is right on and compliments the dyes used in the stripes of the tea towel.
For any of my students who have their tea towels done, email them to me and I will post them on my blog. Sometimes we take on larger pieces and it is wonderful to complete something that is done in a shorter amount of time.
There now, I shared my joy and I can feel it doubling.
Thank you for stopping by, I have not posted this past week, because of all the homecoming celebrating we have been enjoying at our home. More posts to follow and lots of pictures to share, please come again.