Sunday, June 14, 2009

What do I do now?

The Stanley Cup is over, the NBA championship is over, MI-5 is over for a week, US Open is that still on,  what excuse am I going to come up with to "watch" TV and embroider?
Actually come to think of it, this evening I have been enjoying the sound of the breezes in the trees, the birds, and the cats and doggy noises.  No radio, TV, no kidding.  The delta breezes are getting stronger as night falls here.  

Ahhhhhh, Foyle's War just started on Masterpiece Theater!  WELL, I have to grab my embroidery and watch the beginning of Foyle's War.

Adios Amigos


4 comments:

dianne said...

ha ha ha! i get SO much more handwork done when the Broncos are playing football - i only look up if the announcer's voice gets excited

Yvonne said...

You could come to visit me and bring Kim with you. :)

Kim said...

Foyle's War?! I missed it! You know, it seems like I checked to see what was on PBS and didn't see that listed--can't remember what was. Now I'm bummed! Can I have a do-over?!

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

I love to stitch and watch (listen) to TV but I also love to plug myself into a book on tape and stitch.

Pat