It sure has been fun this evening catching up on blogs and looking at the posts from the Spring Market. Our fair Lindy is having a great time and we all are waiting to see what news and surprises she returns with and shares with us.
When reflecting on today I am thankful for many things and angels
in my life.
- My husband. He gets up and makes oatmeal with cranberries each morning. It is a treat and cooked to perfection - in the microwave. This evening after getting back from a milk and ice cream run to the store, he announced that he bought some whole wheat bread and he was going to make french toast in the morning. I think that he is becoming a breakfast cook. Who new! Here is a picture of him making buttermilk pancakes with fresh blueberries on Mother's Day morning for breakfast.
- Neat finds at BP&HH. Yup they are there. When I don't get by for a day or two... there is always something new to check out. Fat Quarters were calling my name today. They have some on sale for $1.00 a piece, and I picked up 20. Well, I am collecting things for an "I Spy" quilt for grandchildren, and then there were some really neat homespun ones that I could use for backing of wool projects and to make backs for some small quilts I want to make, and, and... I guess to build my stash.
- I find embroidery well, I guess it found me and now it is a primary joy to me. In fact when I can share my joy it really is doubled as I have as a sub-title of my blog. Here is a little peek at a rooster that I am stitching on this evening.
- Angels who fly over and into BP&HH. Every single one of them is unique and shares her talents with all around. I am truly bless each day that I am there and joy is truly doubled.
- Now, M.J. thinks I am perfect (tongue in cheek) and I have to go out of my way to clearly point that is not the case and post what I am having for a midnight snack. If you were here I would serve you a bowl to enJOY along with me.
- I am alive and had a great day.
- Wishing you a weekend full of finishing projects, resting, reading, quilting and loving those who cross your path and maybe even sharing your gifts with them. Hugs