Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Party with "The Girls"

Some of us who have been taking a wool penny rug class all year have formed a sewing circle and we had our December meeting at my home last week.  These are a few photos of our happenings - mostly eating - and a lot of good chatting with our projects.

The cake was worth making just so I could eat the cream cheese icing ...

Pam is the queen of veggies and keeping us "healthy".

Mona made theses yummy red velvet cupcakes 
- her basket and towel are so cute!

Pam's birthday on the 3rd and Jackie's birthday on the 6th was all the excuse we needed to sing ...

My finish.
I guess I better go to bed.  
And to all I wish a "good night".

6 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

How fun! Oh that cake looks really yummy and love the wreath you made!

annieb said...

Sounds like fun- and good eats! I like that wreath.

Anonymous said...

YUM!!!!! Wish I were closer

Orcsmom said...

I really look forward to us getting together each month!! Much cheaper than a therapist!! Hugs!!

Pam

paulette said...

NOW that looks like MY kind of group...!! There is a health nut in every group...I try to keep them happy by eating a carrot with each and every slice!! :o)
Take care!
Paulette

Sinta Renee said...

That looks like it had all the makings for a wonderful holiday party! Beautiful decor, food and great friends:)