Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Time In Paris for Thelma and Louise

Paris Flea Market, that is, Livermore, California.  Link here.
On Friday one of our "side kicks" joined us.  Woo Hoo!  
  Yup, we were on the road again.
There was a lot of "stuff" to see!
I have not seen long white gloves since - well, a long time ago.

I had to have this cake stand!
And this cast iron tea pot.
On the way home we stopped at a quilt shop (of course) and then hit the Ghirardelli Factory Outlet near Lathrop. here. 
Chocolate, a perfect end to a wonderful road trip.  
Thanks for stopping by.  
I would love to hear if you have been to Paris, Flea Market, that is.





                    

3 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

any orange jumpsuits involved in this trip?

Denise :) said...

Sounds like a fun day -- loved both of your 'have to' purchases. That cake stand was really darling! :)

Orcsmom said...

I see Kim, I see Kim!!!

Pam