Friday, February 11, 2011

Addicted

Yes, I am addicted!  
My name is Gran and I am addicted to blogging.

94%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
Survey taken January 20th.


92%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
Survey taken today.


Way back in January, Kelly Ann's Quilting Blog had a blogging survey on her blog and I, like a follower with an inquiring mind ... decided to see what the survey was all about.  94% Eeeeickes!  The reality scared me into an, "OMGosh, I am spending to much time blogging mind set."  Life was busy then and has been for the time in between and I thought that I would check out the survey again, yes, it had been bothering me ... 


So, while I am not blogging, I think about my blogette friends and felt like a "smuck" because I have not spent the time with you that I have enjoyed in the past.   Truth be told, yes, I am addicted to the time that I blog and the friends that I visit.  You mean a lot to me.  Yes, time can get away from me, I have a timer for that now, and I think that it is safe to travel in blogland again.  


Did you take the test?  How did you do?  



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dare not take the test!LOL

Don't miss my blog post today and tell your friends!!!

Darlene said...

I have not taken the test - too scary. LOL

Nice to 'see' you.

Kelly Ann said...

come back to the dark side....LOL...xoxo

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Nope. I don't want to know either but now I'm curious! I may have to take the survey. :)