Thursday, October 6, 2011

Primitive Angels - Part II

The other day I was having problems with saving my post - 
I am sure it was operator error ...  
These are the rest of the pictures that I wanted to share.  
Between Mona, Cookie and I we had quite a pile of fabric to make choices from.
And there was a pile in the chair too.
Can you see the vase, flowers, leaves and dragon fly?  LOL

The tracing was done, and Mona loaned me her snake pattern so I did not have to trace that one.  Mona and Cookie tutored me in threads and needle turn applique and were very gentle in their critique.  Before I went to bed that night I had one snake appliqued and the other one ready to applique. 

This is going to be fun.   


Mommarock said...

The fabric looks like fun.. you could just dive right in!

paulette said...

Oh man I love your fabric...but what's all the snake talk?? way should a snake go on a cuddling with that one!!

Denise :) said...

Sounds like fun -- can't wait to see it put together! :)